4 AUTHORS I WANT TO READ MORE OF

Thursday, May 11, 2017 London, UK


Books are my weakness. If you knew me, you'd know.
I spend hours browsin the net, looking for new books, new authors and eventually ending up on Bookdepository or more often, youtube.
I could watch book hauls for days without blinking! That's how passionate I am about books.

I have my favourites, of course, and I also have a really long list of authors to keep an eye on, in case they decide to come out with yet anoter marvellous book (hey, Maggie Stiefvater, I'm looking at you!)
But here, let me make a very old school list of authors I can't wait to read more of!

NIKITA GILL
I have this profound love for poetry it's not even real!
I wasn't sure, at first, if was for me, but once I gave it a shot, I fell for it.
Nikita Gill is one of those authors who's words keep running inside your brain for days and makes you look at the world in a different way, a poetic way. Her way. Which is very similiar to mine.
I love Nikita Gill. I love her poems, I love her Tumblr, I love the way words start making sense when she writes them and how they resonate with my soul.
Yes, I definitely want to read more of her, because spending hours on her Tumblr page is not enough.

AMY HARMON
To be honest, I've never heard of her before, I know, shocking!
But one day I was looking for some cool books online and I saw this magnificent black cover with a girl hit by the light and I was curious. I went to read more about it on the back and the way the book was introduced strucked me. In less then a minute I was sold.
I took my credit card and bought it.
This book guys, this book was fenomenal! It's magical and adorable and amazing and the second book comes out really soon and I can't wait to put my hands on it very very fast!
You Amy Harmon lover, which book you loved the most? I'm definitely going to read more of her books!

COLLEEN HOOVER
The first and only book I've read by Colleen is Slammed. I loved it. I think this was the book that really got me into poetry and has a special place in my heart. I've never bought the Others in the series though, I don't know why, don't ask, I don't jave an answer to that but I will catch up on the really soon!
In the meantime, I've been watching Confess, this very short but very adorable tv-series based on Colleen Hoover's book and now I really want to read it.
I know she's loved by a lot of Readers, so if you're one of those, which book you would tell me to read first?

MAGGIE STIEFVATER
The one and only. The Queen.
Maggie is one of my top three favourite authors, for the record and her Raven Cycle series is one of my favourite of all times!
I know a lot of people read all her books and back in the days I really wanted to read the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy, wait, series, I think it's a series now, but never got the chance to actually do so.
A lot of bloggers told me to read The Scorpio Races and once I finish reading The Raven King I will.
Yes, I'm still reading the last book in the series but not because I don't like it or what, it's because I love the series and the characters so much, it's hard to think that once this book is over, it's really actually over. I'm still looking for a way to survive the ending!
(Here, you can read about my feeling for this series on my Instagram)

So yeah, these are the authors I will try to read more books of. As usual, if you have any racommendations, please, leave them in the comments below!

Are you a fan of these authors? Have you already read their books? Let me know!

1 comment

  1. I've read 3 of Amy Harmons books now. The Book of Moses, Infinity & One, and just finished Making Faces. Each one I thought was just the best book until I read the next one. I've got to say that Making Faces just amazed me. I am going to buy the physical book to have in my collections of re-read.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Marquis Road. Design by Fearne.