3 BOOKSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SWOON OVER BOOKS

May 08, 2017

Okay, I have a confession to make: I loooooove Instagram. I may not be very great at posting daily content, even though I'm trying guys, I'm trying, but I am really good at following and stalking people.
I love home decor and style posts and I tend to like every single picture on Lily Collins' profile, but what I can't have enough of is pictures of books. I don't know how people do that, I mean, they curate all the little details, and it's hard not to stay all day staring at my laptop and scrolling through all the posts. It's hard.

Today I wanted to do something different, something that I hope you'll like as much as I do. I decided to share three of my favourite bookstagrammers so you can check them out and give them a follow!
But I'm warning you, it is really hard not to stalk them for days, I'm telling you...



Bethany is amazing! The way she displays books is so simple yet very detailed and #aestheticgoals
I do love every single post she puts online and thanks to her my book wishlist is getting longer each day! Go follow this lovely bean on Instagram!


Linh is the one I follow from the very beginning of time basically and never ceases to amaze me with her wood/white/rustic theme. I do like every single picture of hers and I'm sure, once you pop into her profile, you will too! Linh's my favourite bookstagram account, hands down.


Emilie's Instagram is very new to me and I don't know where I've been to not know the existence of this amazing human! Her theme is right up my alley and her taste in books is so similiar to mine that I constantly refresh her page just to see if there's some new book I would be interested in, so I can add it to my neverending wishlist. She's the reason why I'm #foreverbroke


So, I hope you liked today's post. I know it wasn't anything special but I really wanted to share with you all my love for these girls (and books).
If you love books and great themes and magical aesthetics, go give these lovely beans a follow, I promise you won't regret it and your Instagram feed will thank you!

Talking about Instagram feed and since we're at it, why don't you check out my profile and tell me what you think? I post about books and every day life and I'm trying to work on it, so it would be great if you could encourage me with a cheeky little follow! Thanks guys, you're the best!


So, who are your favourite #bookstagram accounts? I would really love to discover some more!
Also, if you liked this post, I am so doing more of these, just with different themes like fashion or home decor! Let me know if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment